Organize Today Client Newsletter
How different would your professional life be if you had your own personal marketing specialist — someone who could assist you in getting your business to the next level?
Organize Today client newsletter is a fabulous, professional-quality newsletter tailored to your organizing client base. Imagine your clients’ — or potential clients’ — delight when they receive this beautiful, educational gift in their mailboxes. It’s an informative and entertaining value-added service that will set you ahead of your competition.
Let us do your marketing… leaving you TIME TO ORGANIZE!
Below are all the details about this newsletter. But first, a word from two professional organizers:
I have been using Organize Today to market to my clients for three years and still get excited. Every time I mail the newsletter to my database, my phone rings and I get emails from new or returning clients. The newsletter pays for itself over and over again. I can spend my time on other business tasks or playing with my grandchildren, rather than putting together my newsletter.
—Kathy Franzen, Project Partners Organizing, LLC, Roseville, MN
I will definitely spread the word about Organize Today. I really like it and my clients do too. Every time I send out a new issue by e-mail I always get at least three new clients almost immediately. You do a really great job of writing and it makes me look very professional.
—Melinda Anderson, Southern Home Organizing, Dacula, GA
Advantages of this newsletter include: You receive a quality, professionally-written and designed newsletter that you will be proud to send to your client list.
- You receive maximum flexibility… send a newsletter monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, or at any frequency you desire, for as low as $35 per issue.
- You can select from 24 fabulous issues with varying topics that are sure to delight your clients and prospects.
- You have complete flexibility in the number of copies, printing process, paper stock on which to print, and distribution method.
- You can opt to have Time to Organize personalize the newsletters with your logo, contact information and/or company colors.
- The newsletter takes the guess-work out of marketing and allows you to stay in touch with your clients on a regular basis without having to remember all the details.
- Considering the time it would take you to create them on your own, these newsletters are a true bargain!
how it works
It’s so easy. Simply place your order, selecting the issues that you’d like. Time to Organize will then e-mail the master PDF documents to you. Then, make copies of the newsletters on the paper of your choice — in your desired quantity — affix postage and mailing labels, and pop them in the mail. Or, even easier, the newsletter may be forwarded via e-mail to clients. Or you can upload the PDFs to your website for even easier access.
We offer personalization services. If you want to personalize the newsletter with your company colors and/or contact information and logo, we can do that for an additional charge. The more issues you personalize, the better the per-issue cost! Please note, we personalize on theback page, in the “return address” area. We do not alter the other pages of the newsletter with the exception of your company colors throughout.
- custom colors: (please let us know your Pantone/PMS colors or CMYK color mix, 1 or 2 colors in addition to black if you desire)
- contact information: (personalization on the back page, return address area… you may include any or all of the following: name, title, company name, phone number, email address, web address, mailing address, and/or tag line)
- company logo: (added to the back page, return address area, usually placed above your contact info… please provide a jpg or tiff of your logo via email to email@example.com after you place your order)
Ordering is simple. Organize Today is available in sets 2, 4, 6, 12 or 24. To place your order, decide how many you want to order and use the “add to cart” buttons on the right side. You can use the check boxes below to make note of titles you’d like. (By checking these boxes, you are not beginning the “ordering” process. This will simply help you navigate through the list.)
If you’d like to add personalization, use the pull-down screen on the ordering page to add that in the quantity you desire. (Just call if you need assistance with ordering.)
We’ll send you a confirmation email and you can let us know your selected titles at that time. Or feel free to drop us an email at your convenince. You will receive your newsletters all at the same time, usually within a few days of placing your order.
If you want to personalize the newsletter with your company colors and/or contact information and logo, please email us your Pantone (PMS) colors, your jpg or tiff logo, and your desired contact info (name, address, phone, email, web, etc.)
Remember, this marketing service is a tax-deductible business expense. Please print out your Pay Pal receipt for your records.
You may select from these 24 issues:
- Organize Your Files
- Organize Your Home Office
- Organizing a Variety of Office Spaces
- Paper, Paper Everywhere
- Productivity at Work
- An Organized Household
- Basements, Attic and Garage Organizing
- Closets in Order
- Creative Storage
- Decluttering Made Easy
- Getting Kids Organized
- Home Staging and Moving
- Organizing Memorabilia & Photos
- Organize Your Kitchen
- Organize Your Home’s Small Spaces
- Abundance Overload
- Identity Protection & Safe Keeping of Important Documents
- Organizing to Help the Environment
- Planning An Organized Vacation
- Reaching Your Goals
- Simplify Your Life, Master Your Time
- Stop Procrastinating. Get Motivated!
- Stress-Free Holidays
- The Successfully Organized Student
You may pay using your credit card or Pay Pal.
Make it a custom newsletter with your company colors, logo, and contact info! Add an additional:
24 issues: $240
12 issues: $120
6 issues: $90
4 issues: $80
2 issues: $50
As part of your newsletter purchase, you agree to the following:
- I understand that all contents of the Newsletters are property of Time to Organize and may not be used without their permission.
- I understand that copies of the Newsletter may not be distributed to other professional organizers.
- I understand that the Newsletter may be distributed to my clients so long as no fee is charged.
- I understand that no refunds will be offered once the newsletter issues have been sent to me.
I have reviewed the Newsletter License Agreement and agree to its terms. (Please click here if you would like to read the Agreement in full.)
YOUR PERSONAL TOUCH
Organize Today Client Newsletter for Professional Organizers is created as a ready-to-send marketing tool. You don’t need to do a thing to it once you receive it. Just send it! However, if you’d like to personalize with your contact information, here’s the scoop:
If you choose to print and postal mail the newsletters, you will be happy to hear you have many options. While the newsletter is designed in color (soothing tones of blue and green, with black text for easy readablity), it will also print beautifully as black and white copies — an inexpensive printing option. (See FAQ’s below.) You might consider printing the newsletter on the same paper stock as your letterhead, brochures, and business cards for a consistent, pulled-together look.
Time to Organize will send one master copy by e-mail and you can personalize in these ways:
MAILING THE NEWSLETTER
If you plan to send it out in a “hard copy” printed format via postal mail, you can personalize the back page 1/2 panel. Just create a 1/2 page (8-1/2 x 5-1/2) in any computer program that you (or your local copy center) can “cut and paste” into the newsletter master copy before Xeroxing them. This is where you might include your logo, return address, or other contact information. You might also include a line or two about your services, upcoming events, etc.
You might also consider this easy way to add your personal information: create simple labels — available in many sizes — to adhere to the return address area.
Another professional organizer shared her preferred method of personalizing this newsletter: she is going to create a simple, one-page flyer to insert in the newsletter! Great idea.
Another option: You can write a personal note by handwritting a few words on each copy before you sent them out.
When folded down to 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, the newsletters are self-mailers (no envelopes needed) and qualify for one-ounce, first-class postage rates.
You may even want to consider 3-hole punching the newsletters so your clients can save them as personal reference tools.
E-MAILING THE NEWSLETTER
You may also opt to e-mail the newsletter to clients, eliminating postage and printing costs! If you plan to send the newsletter out in PDF format via e-mail, the personalization will come in the body of your e-mail to your clients. In addition to the PDF newsletter attachment, you’d write a few sentences about your services, upcoming seminars, new events, etc., plus your contact information. There are not as many options for personalization with the PDF version, as you really can’t manipulate the PDF newsletter. But your clients will still get the same information they would receive in the hard copy mail version.
Another option is to order a personalized version of the newsletter. For an additional charge, we will include your logo and contact information on the back 1/2 page panel of the newsletter, plus match the entire newsletter to your company colors. Please feel free to contact us if you’re considering this option.
VIEW A SAMPLE COPY/FORMAT OF NEWSLETTER
Organize Today is four pages, which may be printed as:
- 1 double-sided sheet of 11 x 17 (or)
- 2 double-sided sheets of 8-1/2 x 11 (or)
- 4 single-sided sheets of 8-1/2 x 11
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ’S)
- What if I want to print the newsletter as black and white copies?
Time to Organize will send out a color version that can be printed in either color or black & white. If you prefer black and white (certainly more economical), you’ll just ask your copy center to print on black & white Xerox. If you’re running the copies yourself, simply feed a color master into any black & white Xerox copier; it will convert the color images to shades of grey. It looks fantastic either way. For color copies, simply use a color copier, your home color printer, or, if you’re printing hundreds of copies, then contact your local printer who can print more economically on an actual printing press.
- I’m not sure I can afford to market my business right now. Why should I invest in Organize Today?
Think of it this way: If the average person was to create a newsletter, she’s spend about one hour to come up with a newsletter concept, 2-4 hours researching and writing it, 2-3 hours designing it, and one hour proofreading it. So that’s about 6-9 hours of work at, say, an average of $50/hour (the average hourly rate for an organizer.) So to do it themselves (considering what their time is worth), it would “cost” them at least $300 – $450 to create each issue. So at $50 per issue… what a bargain! Spend your time doing what you love to do — let Time to Organize do the marketing!
- What if I want to add the newsletter to my website?
Adding the newsletter to your website is a great idea! It gets clients to your website, where they can learn more about you! We ask that it be a offered as a “free subscription,” where you have your website visitors sign up to receive your free Organize Today newsletter. We do this for two reasons. First, this allows you to build up your database of potential clients, enticing them with an educational and informative newsletter that is also a marketing tool for you. Secondly, this protects both of us from having non-subscribing professional organizers download the newsletter to use with their clients without paying for the subscription.
Sara Pedersen founded Time to Organize with the goal of teaching those who feel disorganized to regain control, leaving more time for the important things in their lives. She hopes each organizing session leaves them feeling accomplished, peaceful, and energized. Working one-on-one with her clients, she teaches them simple, effective solutions to address their organizational problem areas. She also coaches prospective and new professional organizers.
She is an active member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and the Minnesota chapter of NAPO. She has held the positions of Secretary, Newsletter Editor, Public Relations Director, and Electronic Communications Chair for NAPO-MN. She is also currently an Ambassador for NAPO at a national level. She is a member of the elite Golden Circle of NAPO for veteran professional organizers.
Sara has a B.A. in journalism from the University of Minnesota. She has ten years of experience in marketing and print production. She worked for Carlson Companies and the University of Minnesota in print production, project management, design, and marketing/ communications roles before founding Time to Organize.
In addition, she offers marketing services for professional organizers:
- Business plan or marketing plan development
- Business identity materials: logo, business card, and letterhead development
- Copy writing for brochures, Web sites, presentations, newsletters and other marketing materials
- Press releases and other media assistance (i.e., ads, etc.)
- Graphic design, proofreading and copy editing
- Working with print vendors/recommending money-saving tips
- Other marketing and promotions assistance, including locating unique promotional items
If you’re unsure whether Organize Today Client Newsletter is the best marketing option for you and your business, please contact us. We are happy to give a free phone or e-mail consultation to determine what would be the best fit for your marketing needs and budget. Just call 651-717-1284 or e-mail by clicking here!