Sampler packages & style quiz
What’s your marketing style?
You know that you need to market your business on a consistent basis to keep the phone ringing. But what’s the best marketing options for you? There is no one-size-fits-all marketing equation. You need to find methods that fit your personality, target audience, budget, skills, and available time.
Take this quick quiz, and discover your Marketing Communications Style. Then, if you’d like to make your marketing super easy, check out our Sampler packages that fit each style. Each one is valued at least $445, but you’ll get the special package pricing of only $325!
What’s Your Marketing Style? Quiz
1. When you open your mailbox, you find:
- Almost no mail. You’ve opted out of everything, pay bills and bank online, and communicate with friends and family via email, texting, and Facebook.
- A bill or two, a little junk mail, and sometimes a personal letter or postcard.
- A full box, including bills and numerous thoughtful letters and cards from loved ones.
2. When you go shopping, you:
- Usually shop online, or you use a smartphone app to find the best prices at your local stores.
- Peruse websites to find the best deals and then hit the mall to make your purchases.
- Only shop in brick and mortar stores, never online.
3. Of the following, how many accounts do you have: Facebook profile page, Facebook business page, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, a blog, other social media account:
4. How frequently are you on Facebook?
- Multiple times per day.
- A few times a week.
- I rarely use my account, or I don’t have an account.
5. How many tech devices do you use on a daily basis? (Count desktop computer, laptop, iPad/tablet, smartphone, Blackberry, iPod, or other device separately.)
- 4+ daily
- 2-3 daily
- 0-1 daily
6. When you need to write tips or articles to share with clients and prospects, you get ideas and inspiration from:
- Websites or blogs that you’ve bookmarked or perusing Pinterest.
- The idea file that you keep handy on your computer.
- The idea folder full of magazine and article clippings that you keep in your desk.
7. How often do you want to connect with your prospects and clients?
- Multiple times each day via social media, plus occasional emails.
- A few times per week via social media and/or email blasts.
- Once a month via newsletter, postcard or letter.
8. When communicating with prospects and clients, you:
- Want to share quick tips, statistics and quotes, plus short product and resource recommendations.
- Want to share a mix of quick tips and helpful how-to articles.
- Want to provide in-depth how-to articles, mostly via postal mail.
9. Do you have a website?
- Yes, and I update it at least weekly, or I regularly write a blog.
- Yes, but I rarely add any new content because I don’t like to write or I’m not very tech savvy.
- No, I don’t have a website yet.
10. Is your target audience using social media, such as Facebook and Twitter?
- Yes, multiple times throughout the day.
- Yes, they occasionally use social media to check in with family and friends.
- No, they don’t use Facebook or Twitter and probably never will.
- 1 point for every A
- 2 points for every B
- 3 points for every C
Then, look below to see what sampler package is best for you based on your score!
1-11: You’re Social Media Savvy
You and your clients are tech-savvy and prefer quick, easy, and instant communication methods. You’ll want to focus heavily on social media marketing, along with monthly e-mail communications. We’ve designed a marketing package that gives you enough Facebook Posts on Demand to share 3 times per week, plus 12 Articles on Demand that you can use in your monthly e-zine or blog, or on your website. In addition, you’ll receive our Facebook for Small Businesses How-To Guide to help you improve your Facebook business page and marketing strategies. This package is valued at $445.
The Social Media Savvy Sampler includes:
- Facebook for Small Businesses How-To Guide
- 156 Facebook Posts on Demand (3 per week)
- 12 Articles on Demand (1 per month, your choice) for your e-newsletter or blog
Social Media Savvy Sampler: $325
12-20: You are a Tech Dabbler
You and your clients are increasingly tech-savvy but still enjoy receiving goodies in your mailbox once in a while. And while short tips are great on your social media sites, you want to provide more in-depth organizing tips and techniques on occasion. This marketing package gives 3 months’ worth of Facebook Posts on Demand, plus 6 Articles on Demand that you can use in your e-zine or blog, or on your website. And if you’d like to pop something in your clients’ postal mailboxes, try sending Organize Today newsletter bi-monthly. (Or, you can email the newsletter instead.) In addition, you’ll receive our 50 Bright Ideas to Market Your Small Business Tip Sheet so you can dabble in a variety of free and low-cost marketing techniques. This package is valued at $445.
The Tech Dabbler Sampler includes:
- 50 Bright Ideas to Market Your Small Business Tip Sheet
- 6 Organize Today Newsletters (send bi-monthly, your choice of topics)
- 6 Articles on Demand (send bi-monthly, your choice of articles)
- 3 Months of Facebook Posts on Demand (you choose which 3 months)
Tech Dabbler Sampler: $325
21-30: You are Traditional
You and your clients prefer to communicate via telephone and good, old-fashioned postal mail. This marketing package allows you to alternate monthly between sending a 4-page, printable newsletter and an oversized, printable postcard full of great organizing tips. You can choose 6 newsletters (which we’ll personalize with your logo and contact info) and 6 postcards from our lists of 24 organizing-related topics. In addition, you’ll receive our Purposeful Website Planning How-To Guide to walk you through the process of setting up an engaging website (or improving the one you already have.) This package is valued at $450.
The Traditional Sampler includes:
- Purposeful Website Planning How-To Guide
- 6 Personalized Organize Today Newsletters (send bi-monthly via postal mail or email)
- 6 Stay-In-Touch Postcards (send bi-monthly via postal mail or email)
Traditional Sampler: $325
additional sampler packages
Are you someone who likes to try a bit of this and a dab of that? These sampler packages are just for you! They let you experience a variety of Time to Organize products at a reduced rate. You’ll have a chance to see what works best for your business and make smart purchase decisions thereafter.
Whether you’re just starting out in the professional organizing arena or you’re a long-time pro, these packages are sure to get your business to the next level.
Marketing Success Sampler Package
I designed this sampler package especially for professional organizers who want to find their “just right” client communications method. You can sample my top three client communications tools. (You get to pick which newsletter issues, postcard topics, and articles you want!) You’ll get all of the following:
- 2 Organize Today Client Newsletters (personalized with your logo & colors)
- 2 Stay-In-Touch Client Postcards
- 2 Articles on Demand
- Marketing Myths Podcast
This is a $220 value for only $149! (Save $71)
Become a Marketing Genius Sampler Package
Whether you’re just starting out as a professional organizer or you’re a veteran pro, you’ll benefit from this genius sampler package. Create your own marketing plan with the 10-piece DIY kit, get expert advice with the Marketing Tip Sheets, and choose any two Articles on Demand or postcards to kick your plan into high gear. You’ll get all of the following:
- DIY Small Business Marketing Plan Kit
- 3 Marketing Tip Sheets
- Your choice of any 2 Articles on Demand or Stay-In-Touch Postcards
- Marketing Myths Podcast
This is a $334 value for only $269! (Save $65) (Please note that the fourth marketing tip sheet is actually part of the DIY kit, so you will receive all four tip sheets with this package.)
New Organizer Success Package
Get your professional organizing business off the ground with this recommended bundle of great products for only $125!
- Born to Organize PDF book
- 5 Essential Client Forms
- 4 Business-Boosting Marketing Tip Sheets
- Marketing Myths Podcast