virtual organizing services
Would you like the assistance of a professional organizer but don’t have one nearby? Time to Organize can help! No matter where you live, we can assist you via our virtual organizing services. If you’d like your home to be more harmonious or your office space to be more efficient, we can provide a plan, meet with you via phone and/or email, and guide you from cluttered to calm.
This option is great for self-motivated people who want to organize their homes or offices in a pre-determined timeframe, using the tools and resources recommended by a professional organizer. You’ll chat with us on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, tracking progress, discussing upcoming tasks and benchmarks, asking questions, and getting personalized feedback. In between chats, you’ll work on your organizing assignments on your own (or with a friend or family member). If questions arise in between coaching sessions, you may email us for advice.
who is a good candidate for virtual organizing services?
- You are a self-starter who enjoys DIY (do-it-yourself) projects, but also needs direction and guidance from an experienced professional organizer.
- You want to get organized on your own schedule without being confined to standard “office hours.”
- You know that getting organized is a great investment, but you are on a budget.
- You enjoy communicating via phone and email and you can send photos of your space via email.
how does virtual organizing work?
We will first determine your organizing roadblocks. Then we will create a realistic action plan to get you organized within a specific timeframe. We will speak or email with you on a weekly or bi-weekly basis to gauge your progress and answer your questions. We will share organizing product recommendations, space planning ideas, and other resources to make your life and space more organized and efficient. We will be your accountability partner, coach, and cheerleader throughout the process!
why will virtual organizing work?
A Time to Organize professional organizer uses her hands-on organizing experiences, interview skills, reflective listening, product & resource knowledge, and intuition to create an action plan that is customized to each client.
how do I get started with Virtual Organizing?
- Click the “add to cart” button below, selecting the package that is right for you.
- We will contact you to set up our first phone coaching session. We’ll also send you a short questionnaire to fill out and return to us so we can maximize our phone time.
- We will meet virtually via phone and email on a weekly or bi-weekly basis as determined during our first phone coaching session.
virtual organizing packages
one space/one month: $159
In one month, you’ll be coached to organize one space/room. This package includes an initial assessment (30 minute phone consult) plus three subsequent 30-minute weekly phone coaching sessions. You’ll receive a written action plan after the assessment, plus unlimited email support as questions arise.
multi-space, at your pace: $279
If you have multiple spaces within your home that need organization, choose this package. Timeline will be six to 12 weeks maximum. Includes an initial assessment (1 hour phone consult) plus five 30-minute weekly or bi-weekly phone coaching sessions. You’ll receive a written action plan after the assessment, plus unlimited email support as questions arise.
Virtual organizing services can provide you with a fresh perspective to help you quickly reach your organizing goals. You’ll learn solutions to your problems in a non-judgemental, non-shaming manner. We’ll keep you accountable and on track, help you prioritize tasks, teach you lifetime organizing skills, and keep you motivated.
Click the Add to Cart button above to get started, or call us today at (651) 717-1284 for a free 15-minute get-to-know-you phone consultation!